One-piece spun aluminum body, heavy duty cast aluminum strainer dome, and clamping ring provide strength and durability. The drain flange has a depressed sump area to facilitate water drainage from the roof surface. The patented technology of the U-Flow Seal provides a mechanical watertight connection to PVC or cast iron pipes. Also available with plastic, or the cast aluminum SuperDome, in sizes 75mm, 100mm, 125mm and 150mm
Features & Benefits
- One-piece seamless body manufactured from 3mm spun aluminum.
- Extra large flange – 445mm with depressed sump area.
- Cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring.
- 300mm long drain stem.
- Incorporates the patented technology of the U-Flow Seal.
- Also available with plastic, or the cast aluminum SuperDome along with OverFlow, Flow Control or QuickFlow attachments.
- Simple and easy to install from rooftop.
OlyFlow RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications. Installed from the roof surface, the OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.