The one-piece spun aluminium body has a plastisol coated flange for direct hot air welding of PVC type roof membranes. The drain flange has a depressed sump area to facilitate the easy drainage of all water from the roof surface. The drain is equipped with a heavy duty cast aluminium strainer dome for strength and durability. The Heavy Duty AlumaWeld RetroDrain incorporates the patented technology of the U-Flow Seal, providing a mechanical watertight connection to PVC or cast iron pipes. Also available with a plastic strainer dome, in sizes 3", 4", 5", and 6".
Features & Benefits
- One-piece seamless body manufactured from 0.125”, 11 gauge spun aluminium.
- Extra large 17 1/2”, plastisol coated flange.
- Sump area
- Flange has welded metal clips for dome attachment.
- 12” long drain stem.
- Incorporates the patented technology of the U-Flow Seal.
- Simple and easy to install.
OlyFlow RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications. Installed from the roof surface, the OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.